Public Information Session being held Wednesday, April 4, 2018 from 7pm-9pm at the Milton Sports Centre. RSVP on Facebook here
Background: The proposed CN truck-rail hub in Milton
- CN is proposing to build a new truck – rail hub in the Town of Milton that will:
- develop 400 acres of a 1200 acre lot of land with undisclosed plans for the remaining 800 acres;
- build a new mainline which will double the existing tracks and add over 20 kms of new rail yard track;
- result in 1,600 trips to and from the facility each day; and
- will operate 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- The project is currently being assessed by a Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency Joint Review Panel Process.
For additional information about the proposed Milton Logistics Hub, please visit http://www.milton.ca/en/build/CN-Rail-Proposal.asp or www.halton.ca/cn.